Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inca Chicken Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken

It wasn’t long after we finished at Delicious that I started having dreams of lunch.  I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted so when Bestie suggested a place with a decent lunch special, I was all about it. 

Inca Chicken is by no means a fancy spot, but they definitely get a decent lunch crowd.  Bestie sat this one out since the French Toast was just that good.  I ordered the ¼ chicken special substituted cilantro rice and of course ordered a side of plantains.


The rice was to die for! I must find a cilantro rice recipe immediately – oh and the seasoned red onions made it that much better.  

The chicken was pretty good though the skin was a bit salty.  Otherwise, this was an incredible flavorful meal easily consumed in one sitting.

Hungry yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment